|Industrial and Warehouse Screening Solutions|
Our range of Industrial Screens provide screening solutions for large openings in all kinds of warehouses, factories, loading bays and storage facilities.
The screens are ideal for providing a barrier against flying insects, pests, birds, dust and the weather, helping you create a clean working environment and maintain light and natural ventilation. The screens are suitable for use internally and externally, in all seasons.
A comprehensive range of fabrics allows screens to be made to meet your specific requirements. Solid and semi-solid materials help reduce wind disturbance and stop dust particles from entering designated areas. A range of meshes help keep out Flying insects and Birds.
Businesses such as Food and Drink processors and manufacturers, Breweries and Cider makers, Distribution and Logistics operations, Packaging and Paper manufacturers, Sawmills, coal plants, power stations, grain handling depots, composting facilities, recycling plants, waste management companies and councils are just some that can benefit from these screening solutions.
For more information please read on, contact us using our Contact Form or call us to discuss your requirements.
|Industrial and Warehouse Roller Screen Doors|
These Roller Doors are suitable for up to 6 metres wide and 6 metres high. Flame retardancy and reliability are built-in as standard, with options available to suit your specific on-site requirements, including a choice of manual or motorised operation.
- Heat and draught Control - stop draughts, reduce heat loss, save money
- Stop flies, insects, birds and pests - maintain hygiene
- Eliminate dust and dirt - cleaner work place
- Seasonal control - mesh panels for summer, solid panels for winter
- Meets current health and safety legislation
- Adheres to Climate Control Levy
- Food safe for industry
|Industrial and Warehouse Maxidoors|
These wide access screens can cover upto 20 metres in a single span and a height of up to 9 metres - providing maximum convenience for enclosing large open areas. The screens fold or concertina up using either a manual winch drive or a single or three phase motor.
- Excellent Weather Protection and Ventilation
- Choice of materials and colours available
- Designed and tested to BS-EN13241-1
|Industrial and Warehouse Clip on Bay Screens|
These clip on semi-permanent panels are available upto 18.3 metres wide and 3 metres high as standard, other sizes can be tailor made on request.
- Designed to clip on to existing steel structure
- Simple and quick to install
- Provides excellent ventilation and weather protection
- Keeps flying insects and birds out
- Sliding rail option is available